Before attending your consultation please check you have the requirement items listed below.
- A valid referral from your general practitioners
- Your valid medicare card, health care card and DVA card with you
- Your current medication list
For patients having stress ECG or stress echocardiogram tests:
- Please wear comfortable clothes and running shoes on the day
- Please well hydrate in the morning
For patients having Holter monitor:
- Please shower in the morning before attending the appointment
- For patients having procedures, the hospital will contact you directly for instructions
- Please bring the following items to your appointment.
If you are covered by Worker’s Compensation please bring the following particulars:
1. Date of injury
2. Claim Number
3. Workcover insurer, contact no. and address
Please let us know how you will be paying at the time you book your appointment.